Actress Lee Yu-ri to marry next month

Actress Lee Yu-ri

Actress Lee Yu-ri will be getting married next month, according to her agency PAN Entertainment on Friday.

An official at PAN said the 28-year-old actress will tie the knot with a missionary studying theology through a private wedding in Seoul on September 6.

The official explained that the two had been friends since 2008 after meeting at bible study and started dating last year.

"I have met the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I promise you that I we will love our life loving and understanding each other as well as being loving to others," Lee was quoted as saying.

Lee has appeared in close to a dozen dramas since debuting in 1999 including "Loving You," "Yellow Handkerchief," and "Mom has Grown Horns."



Reporter : Kang Geyong-rok rock@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

 
 
Source : korean wave